We are always hosting some sort of great event here at SALT. Please check out our Facebook page more event information.
- August 16, 2014: Jazz Divas
- August 29, 2014: Fund Raiser for Governor Sean Parnell
- March 14, 2015: Saint Baldericks Fundraiser
- July 26th, 2014: Cufflinks and Pearls "High Stakes in Monte Carlo" Event to support SeaAlaska's Community Development Fund
- August 1, 2014: First Friday jazz night with Tom Locher and Wayne Norlund
- August 16, 2014: The Jazz Divas return to SALT!
- June 29th, 2014: Mad Men Event for Groundworks Charity
- May 11, 2014: Mother's Day (see Facebook for tasting menu)
- April 12, 2014: The Jazz Divas return to SALT for an evening of classic jazz tunes! The event starts at 7:00 so call to reserve a table or get here early! Piano by Tom Locher, and Ericka Lee as emcee.
- April 4, 2014: A night of jazz with Tom Locher on piano and Wayne Norlund on sax. The music starts at 7 and continues all night.
- March 15, 2014: The St. Baldrick's Foundation is proud to host its annual shave-a-thon for kids with cancer at SALT. The head-shaving starts at 4:00, but stop by anytime to donate to kids with cancer and join in the silent auction!